Calendar Preview App – #StayHome and learn Windows 10 Tips & Tricks #WithMe – WM Originals Series | Episode 1
Microsoft is making so many changes through Windows Insider Preview builds and are going to roll out those in future Windows 10 Update i.e. Windows 10 May 2020 Update Or Windows 10 November 2020 Update.
Well we will see when that happens but for now if you want to enjoy these changes and features you can become a windows insider and get your hands on all the features, You can also watch below tutorial on how you can become a Windows Insider.
So How to get Windows 10 Calendar Preview App ? – Improved features, new themes and a cleaner interface.
The Calendar preview is initially available with the following new features:
- New themes: Choose from 34 new themes, including gorgeous landscapes, seasonal illustrations, or your favorite colors.
- Improved month view: Month view now includes an agenda pane that lets you see your day’s events at a glance.
- Simplified new event form: We’ve made it even easier to add an event to your calendar.
- Redesigned account navigation: We’ve collapsed the account navigation pane, leaving more space for your day’s events.
- It also has Dark Theme as well as Light themes for Calendar App.
You can also just toggle through to to-do app as well as MyPeople app through calendar app itself. What you think of this calendar app preview and the changes it is coming with?
As more changes are going to be added, I will show up them as well in my upcoming video’s. Which feature or change you want me to cover? do mention that in comments on YouTube video shared below, you can watch this video to know more about the same.